Monday, October 5, 2015

VIDEO: Will Smith Mentions Suicide Squad on Beats 1


Will Smith spoke to Zane Lowe on Beats 1 Radio to talk about his new musical endeavors. Will also mentioned working on the Suicide Squad movie and how it felt to work with Jared Leto:

Will: ...I feel like as an artist I've had more options than I've ever had. I can do more things, I can still do an action movie, I got the Suicide Squad-

Zane: Yeah, it looks ridiculous.

Will: Oh man, that thing is insane.

Zane: Yo, I mean, Jared's a buddy. I mean, we know what Jared's like as a person. Maybe you don't, maybe you only know the Joker.

WIll: How about this: I've never actually met Jared Leto. Right? So we worked together for six months and we've never exchanged a word outside of "action" and "cut". We've never said "Hello" we've never said "Good day", I've only ever spoken to him as Deadshot and him as the Joker. I literally have not met him yet. Right? So the first time I see him will be "Hey Jared, what's up?" "Will, hey man, how you doing? Nice to meet you." Never, no not a single word exchanged off camera. He was all in on the Joker.

See more below from the interview (15:40 on)



No comments:

Post a Comment