Monday, July 13, 2015

VIDEO: Official Suicide Squad Trailer for SDCC




Click read more for our transcribed dialogue


Amanda Waller: It’s taken some work, but I finally have them. The worst of the worst.

Unknown: Where?

Amanda Waller: Let’s just say I put them in a hole and threw away the hole.

Unknown: There’s rumors, Amanda, that some of them have... abilities.

Amanda Waller: Oh yeah. I have seen things... Maybe Superman was some kind of beacon for them to creep back from the shadows.
I want to assemble a task force of the most dangerous people on the planet who I think can do some good.

Unknown:  They’re bad guys.

Amanda Waller: Exactly. And if anything goes wrong we blame them, we have built-in deniability.

Unknown:  What makes you think you can control them?

Amanda Waller: Because getting people to act against their own self-interests is what I do for a living.

Harley Quinn: Are you the devil?

Amanda Waller: All you need to know is you work for me.

Deadshot: So that’s it, huh? We’re the patsies.  We’re some kinda Suicide Squad.
Let’s go save the world.

Harley Quinn: You’re in so much trouble.
Hope you got insurance.

Capt. Boomerang: You know what they say about the crazy ones.

Harley Quinn: Huh?

Joker: Oh, I’m not gonna kill ya. I’m just going to hurt ya. Really, really, bad.

Via: WB

No comments:

Post a Comment